Every year, AGC of SETX gives thousands of dollars to area students. We offer scholarship opportunities
to those students in the Lamar Institute of Technology (LIT) Construction Management
Program, the Lamar University Reese Construction Management Program, or any construction-related
AGC also provides the opportunity for our members' children and employees to apply for an AGC
Scholarship in any field of study at any college or university. Whether you are an incoming freshman,
a graduating senior, or a graduate student, we give equal opportunity to all students.
The following requirements apply for all scholarship applicants:
Student must be in good standing with college or university.
- Student must be in good standing with college or university.
- Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Student must include a copy of college transcript.
- Student must fill out the application in its entirety.
- Student must return scholarship application with a letter of interest.
- Student must be registered for the semester in which the scholarship applies.
- If the student is an employee of an AGC member or a family member of an AGC member,
that member should be in good standing with AGC.
Associated General Contractors of Southeast Texas
5458 Avenue A, Beaumont, Texas 77705